Saturday, June 5, 2010

Oregon

So, Craig left for Oregon today. It was bitter sweet, I was able to hold my composure until I saw his Dads eyes get glossy and then I kinda lost it. I know this will sound ridiculous but I missed Craig before he was even gone! I told him that about a week ago and proclaimed my own pitifulness (that's not a word, I know). I guess it's just knowing that we're not physically together for an indefinite period of time is what made me miss him prematurely. The anticipation of being without him made me want to be with him the second he got home from work each day. But now he's actually gone and started this big adventure. I am hopeful that he will find us a place shortly after getting there. We're hoping we can move during the 4th of July weekend, it's at least something to look forward to. I plan on working for three more weeks at my job and then having that extra week to visit with my family and friends in San Diego. I know a zoo trip is planned and I'd like to make a Hollywood trip sometime then too!!

Ahh...exciting times filled with lots of anticipation...

I miss him.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment