Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Lion King

My husband bought me tickets to see Disney's The Lion King at the Civic Theater in San Diego for my birthday. My favorite all time Disney movie is The Lion King, so needless to say I was thrilled to get the tickets (I did remind him that was what I wanted though). The show was last night and was absolutely amazing. They modified a few parts of the movie but it definately enhanced the overall feeling. I couldn't get over the props, costumes and the set. Actually the set itself was fairly simple, it was just interesting how they used the same backdrops and props and just changed the lighting to create a whole new mood. I could have watched the show over and over and still been amazed at everything all over again.

Lion King

I love the theater and I love The Lion King.

No comments:

Post a Comment