Monday, August 30, 2010

B&A: Coffee Table

craigslist....I think that is the reason I married a Craig. 
Yea, that's what I am gonna go with cause I love craigslist so why wouldn't I fall in love with a Craig??
It's all so clear now! 

We found this awesome coffee table on craiglist for $125, bought it for $100 and after squeezing it into my ity-bity Celica with the hatch held open using four bungee cords - we got it home! I totally love this table, it's got a black velvet lined drawer on the top to display little trinkets under the glass and a deep drawer on two sides.  Only problem? it was hunter green...
 

So I painted it purple. :-)

Now all we need for our living room is some couches. The camping chairs (1st pic, left side) are getting uncomfortable! ....Oh!! We could use a maid too.

1 comment: